Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stirling HDB Terrace - #22 GOOD RIDDANCE!

CAN'T REMOVE THIS. CAN'T REMOVE THAT.

measuring the "imaginery" column which is not reflected in my purchased HDB plans.
We have heard about this legendary column which cannot be removed. And our PE has confirmed that it is none structural and it's safed to be removed. HA! But when we submitted it for removal works, HDB said that it cannot be removed even with a PE's endorsement!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! THEN WHY DO I EVEN NEED A PE in the first place when HDB can tell me what can be removed and what cannot be removed???!!!!


The glass block which i was trying to salvage. WJ tells me to forget about it. And the movers are clearing all my precious glass blocks away... they tell me that it's worthless. sobsob.

more photos of where my glass block came from...yah i have another meter box (the one with the lourved door) on the front porch too. That makes 3 in total. Great.

Photos of the false ceiling board being removed and debris on site being cleared in an afternoon's job. However, although hacking of the floors are approved and HDB ruling, once hacking is approved, hacking works is limited to 3 days only. So my contractor can only hack the floor tiles!!! See this horrible orange tile wall??? We also applied for walls to be hack and it hasn't been approved yet!!! And now my contractor has to reapply for hacking permit. And according to him, it's really tough to get another hacking permit from HDB. ARGH. I really do not understand why HDB can't approve all the works at one go instead of one by one. It's really frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...