Friday, March 19, 2010

Stirling HDB Terrace - #47 PLANs floating in my mind

SMALL SPACE BIG PLANS!

I've such BIG plans for this little niche of mine. REALLY.
I swear, many of my colleagues and parents included have told me to just seal it off and convert it into a storage space.

BUT im so reluctant to do so, cos i really want another corner just for myself to do my blogging. Yes, i know it sounds funny, but i really like my small spaces. And actually im quite petite in person. Although wj thinks little of this niche and he thinks i can't fit in. Currently measuring 800mm in width. An ikea wall hung table might not fit in...but if it really doesn't fit, i might just have it customised. Just a wall hung slab will do for my mac.

and then there's this worry that wj has that i might just roll off my chair as there is a step difference from the true ground level.

And why i really want this corner is for me to look down from the 'window' and down the stairs, where we are going to put a really nice feature down ceiling lamp, just for the double volume stairwell.


Here are some of the photos which i have in mind to convert that little space of mine. I'm still undecided whether should i have a white wall where i will do my own graffeti or a corkboard wall where i can stick my polariods and photos cos i really love taking photos. and keeping track of some precious moments. Basically i like noting things down. Then again, im spoiled for choice and really want to keep to wj's all white/black/ oak theme for the entire house. AND I'm so eyeing on a piece of eames chair!!!! I really want a white one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...