Sunday, May 12, 2013

DIY - Canister Labelling Project

Do you have so many canisters filled with white stuff and sometimes you can't tell what is what?
i know that when my confinement lady was cooking for me, she mistook my white sugar for salt!! but it wasn't her fault because it was placed side by side and both were white.

but after awhile, yah she got used to the position. think it was left sugar, right salt.
hmm.
was it the other way around???
actually I'm not very sure myself too!!!

anyway, here's a quick DIY which i did for my canister project.
I printed the labels on a sticker using my printer.
Sticker was bought from Popular Bookshop.

here's a close up!

2 comments:

  1. hehe... your white sugar is no longer white =D
    on a side note... i love your creativity!! *envy* =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! u noticed it!
    yup. used to fill it up with white sugar then I couldn't find regular white from the supermart and bought brown sugar instead...guess i should have 2 canisters for sugars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...