Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DIY Felt Flower Hair Clip






Finally I managed to find some time and did some "backing" for the felt flower hair clips.  Now they looked more "presentable" at the fun fair charity raising program.

i do hope they will sell well.
My colleague was asking how much do i want to sell it for, then i went "erm, $1 for one?"
My colleague went "siao ah! all the effort and time!! No lah!"
Then i went "ok, up to you then."

hmm.
i think i will only buy it for $1 a piece cos I can make them myself!!!

don't you think so?
How much will you spend on a hair clip?


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 pm

    So pretty!! Think you can make a ribbon dog collar with these for Scout?! Would buy a few!!!

    http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/6703879/il_fullxfull.357542303.jpg

    (this is going for $34! granted it is with a proper collar)

    So just these pretty felt pom pom/flower and instead of a collar it is on a ribbon we can tie?

    back to your question...can easily sell for $6 each..then maybe buy two for $10? btw i think the dog collar thing will be very popular too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of cos i can do it for scout! :)

      yeah great idea to get people to buy 2 instead of 1! But i only did 12 nos (which means only 6 will get it??) cos can only sneak some time off while the baby is zzz. Shall do some more this weekend. I'm planning on another felt flower pattern!!!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11:40 pm

    I love it! so sweet, I will buy if its for charity. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! it's for a up and coming charity fund raising. Not sure when though, my colleague is super active in these areas. Will keep everyone updated. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...