Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stirling HDB Terrace - DIY Cafe Curtain


it's the weekend again. And this week, I'm doing a little adjustment to my study corner.
I've been meaning to do this for the longest time since I last went to Hokkaido in February. It was then that i chanced upon this little cafe that had the cutest lace curtain by the window. And you know what?
My fave $2 Daiso is selling these curtains!!!

This is a super easy DIY. In fact, it's not much of a DIY i would say because all you need to do is to just buy the items and put them up yourself.

Easy like a sneeze!
 here is the Cafe Curtain from Daiso. I've chosen a "flower" print.
The curtain rack I bought from Japan Home because Daiso didn't have the length i needed.
here's how it looks now after putting up the rack and curtain.


here's a view when i sit down by my study desk.
I get a partial view of my planter and stairway.
sigh.
i think it's so romantic!!!

i think i shall go get a cup of hot strawberry tea and sit by my window now.

2 comments:

  1. love it!!Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have curtain cleaning service singapore for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing things more convenient is one good thing, and having a ways regarding curtain cleaning service singapore is really significant especially for the housewife or staffs that are responsible for this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...