Saturday, September 21, 2013

Babymoon - Hong Kong Day 3

3rd day in Hong Kong and not to be outdone by the china chinese. I'm here 9am queuing outside Australian Diary Milk - YES!! I AM GOING TO GET MY MILK PUDDING IF NOT IM NOT LEAVING HK!

that's me in the queue...and you want to know where am I in the queue? look at the photo below.
 the queue was amazingly long....and stretch across the road on the left to the next lane.
YES! finally I'm in the stall and we ordered 2 standard breakfast with scrambled eggs and 1 almond egg pudding for myself.

then we went to SOHO again as i was still deciding whether to get a bicycle horn from HOMELESS for Jules and also I wanted to eat the Kau Kee Beef Noodles.
Alamak.
when I got there, the store wasn't even opened and there was a snaking queue for the beef noodles!!!!
EEKS!!!!

so i got into HOMELESS, the aircon was great!! Oh, i didn't mention, the weather here in HK is freaking hot!!! WHAT MID AUTUMN festival...it's like still HOT HOT summer.
It's about 33degs...here.

Yes i bought the bicycle horn for my son and that was about it.
Went down to this new furniture shop called Aluminium and bought a wool carpet, round shaped. Really cute and colourful.
Skipped Yung Kee Roasted meat because I had a few times and I didn't have any craving for it.

We walked back to IFC mall and visited Tim Ho Wan to catch some Dim sum for lunch.
What is visiting HK without eating some Dim Sum yah?

look at this. Queue again.
ok pregnant mum really needs to sit. BTW. I'm not the only ones who are sitting around and waiting...after 45 mins of wait, I finally got a table! YAY!
we ordered siew mai, har kow, plate of veggies, meatballs, their signature baked char siew baos and papaya snow fungus dessert for me.

Tim Ho Wan now has 4 outlets in HK!! and another one is coming up soon. When i first visited HK, the first store was just behind my Stanford hotel...sigh...times have changed. The original store at Mongkok has closed down already and moved to Olympian City.


The rest of day 3 was just walking around all the markets again, ate my $2 cold noodles with octupus and finishing the night with Man Kah King Shao Bing.

yup.
in another 4 hours, I will be back at HK airport and in another 3 more hours, I will be back in SG.

i need another babymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...