Friday, January 17, 2014

Reno@Toa Payoh - Toilet Carpentry updates

 above: electrician at work.
cute tear shaped bowl Cath kidston mum has chosen for her common bath

Sorry for the lack of updates over the week! Has been a really hectic week for me juggling going to site, working from home and looking after Jules. My parents who are the caregivers for Jules have gone for a 2 week vacation in Europe to attend my sister's wedding!!! Yes and I can't attend it cos I'm too big to fly over now... and her fiance proposed to her while i was trying to conceive. Obviously I didn't tell my now-bro-in-law that I'm trying to get pregnant!

anyway...3 months into pregnancy, when it's the time to let everyone know that i was pregnant, they set the wedding date. I guess it's all fated. But I will see my sis soon cos she's coming back for the Lunar New Year!

anyway back to Toa Payoh's reno progress.
Thursday was the big day where all the carpentry were delivered to site and Friday started the installation works.
The electrician is here to pull the loose wires while the carpenter is set to work.
 above: common bath top and bottom cabinets - on the way!
leaving mirror and counter top now.
 Above: Shower area in the common bath
Above: Progress in the master bathroom
Above: Shower area in the master bath

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...