Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines' day - New shoes from Hubs!


Been wanting to own a pair of Melissa Jelly shoes! Because they are so comfy I heard. Last week Tangs was having a 2 day sale and I didn't managed to attend the members only closed preview as I had to attend a glass supplier presentation. So i went on the 2nd day of the sale after my CTG scan at the gynae's.
It was not crowded but they only left with size 8! which was slightly too big for me....but i was so going to buy it until the sales lady told me that they have just replenished stock and they have size 7!!!!

OMG! i was so elated!!!!

can't tell you how happy I was.
yes. shoes makes me happy!!!!

and not only that, I did a red hair extension at Far East for only $5 (which was done in 1min flat) and bought a knotted necklace $14 too which I have been eyeing for the longest time!

I felt so accomplished.
*beam*

Happy Valentines' day to all my readers! And Happy Friendship day to those who are single and available, please enjoy your day with friends or families or both!

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...