Thursday, May 15, 2014

DIY - Gold Stripe Vase

hi there!
Just did a quick DIY to my milk bottle vase and really wanted to share with all my readers on how to chic up a plain bottle. I'm so excited that I started doing it at about 11pm and finished it in half an hours time so all the photos are taken at night.

here's how...

Things you will need
- a can of spray paint in gold
- masking tape
- scrap paper
 here's my milk bottle to begin with
 Next, I wrapped it with masking tape to the level where i want the gold stripe to be.
I covered the rest of the vase in scrap paper, taping it with masking tape.
Now it's time to spray away.
and here's the end result!

YAY. time to give it away to one of my lovely client.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...