Saturday, October 22, 2016

Home@Stirling - Artificial Terrarium - Velle's lazy plant

I remembered one of my client bought a terrarium and call it the "lazy man's plant" because you only need to spray water once a month. hah!
Guess what. This artificial terrarium is Velle's lazy plant!!! It totally needs no watering and caring at all. Don't even need to put it in a shady or with moderate daylight area. You can even store it in the wardrobe or cupboard when you get tired of it.

I was at Daiso Vivocity on Friday for dinner and I happened to chance upon these cute plastic animals which the shop was selling. Sharing is caring...so here are where I bought all my stuff to do an artificial terrarium.

bag full of pebbles - daiso
artifical cactus - daiso
animals - daiso
glass jar - ikea


my son Jules loves it to bits and insisted that this to be put next to his bed. crazy. I'm just going to place it above my cupboard....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...