Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Reno@718B - Fresh coat of paint!

let me tell you this...this looks so so so different from what it used to be!! I was here just a week ago to see our Bedok Maisonette and so I popped by here together with our contractor and 2 of my boys. Although it was spacious as it was originally but it was dark and dull...you know what I mean...when most renovations will go through the dark and warzone phase.

BUT today!!! The whole place is whiter and brighter and it even gives a sense of "cleanliness" even though the windows are not open!

 new windows are all up, giving a great contrast against the white washed walls.
 neat electrical wirings all lining up along the ceiling edges.



The air con trunking are all runned up too. Had some issues about how it was run, so hubs got to settle with our air-con contractor again later. We always strive to be better, so reviews are good but don't bully us please! Sometimes things have to be done in a certain way while we try our best to do every home owner's wishes.


1 comment:

  1. This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

    interior Painting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...