Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Reno@608BP - FINAL PHOTOS

Shout Out.
a reader who became one of our home owners.
I'm truly thankful that we have a social media platform (blogger) like this to extend out to all my readers out there! And feedback from our home owners on how else we could improve our blog entries too.

Many shared with me that they enjoy reading my reno blog updates because they are often curious to know how's the progress of a particular reno and most of them are all waiting anxiously to see the final photos.

There are others who have told me that they have preferred a blog rather to a website per se. Because it gave them the security that we are actually in business and most importantly is that we are "alive" and not "dead".

so! after hearing to some of my home owners, I always try to make an effort to blog now and then, whenever I have the capacity and time. Like now, I'm actually baby wearing Jade (sleeping in my arms) and blogging at the same time!

haha...talk about multi-tasking.
well I suppose as long as there are readers like you out there who appreciates the time and effort that I make, it is worth the while!
 spacious master where we combined 2 rooms to one
Shop This Look
Bed from Ethnicraft
Chair from Elements


 study area + bookshelf + wardrobe










 kitchen backsplash ledge detail.
subway tile backsplash


 dining table with shoe closet



hope you have enjoyed this quick house tour!
stay tuned for the next one to come.

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...